How to renew
To view the latest membership rates please click here. We offer a number of different ways to renew membership:
1. From the ASA home page s
ign in (located at the top right-hand corner) with your login details.
From the Membership drop down menu select 'Billing information'.
Click on the 'Renew now
' button, this will redirect you to the Cart home page.
Select your Payment Method from the drop down menu options.
Fill out your payment details.
Click the "Submit Order" to complete the transaction.
Renewing via BPAY
Payment via BPAY is now available!
1. Sign in to the ASA website and view My Details by clicking on your name link located at top right corner
2. Go to My Payments tab
3. View Renewal Invoice
4. Click on the PDF icon at the top to download invoice as PDF
5. You will find the required BPAY details: ASA Biller Code: 275958, Customer Reference No and Amount
Renewing by monthly direct debit
1. Download the Direct Debit Authorisation Form
2. Complete and sign the Authorisation Form
3. Return the completed Authorisation Form to ASA by email, fax (02 8556 9750) or post (PO Box 6278, North Sydney, NSW 2059).
Don't forget to read the terms and conditions of the Direct Debit Request Service Agreement.
Renewing by phone
Call the Membership Services Team on 1800 806 654 – please make sure to have your member ID number handy.
Renewing by email
Complete your Visa, MasterCard, Amex or Diners card details on the remittance slip and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Renewing by fax
Complete your Visa, MasterCard, Amex or Diners card details on the remittance slip and fax it to 02 8556 9750
Renewing by mail
||Attach the remittance slip to your cheque payable to: Australian Society of Anaesthestists
||Complete your Visa, MasterCard, Amex or Diners card details on the remittance slip.
Membership Services Team
Australian Society of Anaesthetists
PO Box 6278
North Sydney, NSW 2059
A tax receipt will be issued to you within seven working days of receipt of payment.
If you have any questions please contact the Membership Services Team on 1800 806 654 or email@example.com