We offer a number of trainee related events throughout the year for our Trainee members.
Part 3 Courses
The Part 3 Courses are a one-day program designed to assist in preparing trainees to become consultant anaesthetists. Most applicable to fourth or fifth year trainees, the course helps transition from trainee to independent practitioner by covering topics such as:
- Setting up private practice and billing
- Welfare for consultant anaesthetists
- Medical indemnity and risk management
- Business management, financial planning and accounting
- The roles of ASA and ANZCA
To view the Part 3 flyer please click here
If you're interested in sponsoring the course/s please click here for the sponsorship prospectus
||Kooyong Tennis Club
For information on upcoming events please contact email@example.com or call 1800 806 654.