We offer a number of trainee related events throughout the year for our Group of ASA Clinical Trainee members (GASACT).
Part 0 Courses 2016
The Part 0 courses are a one-day program designed as an introduction to anaesthesia.
10 February - ACT
4 March - VIC
5 March - NSW
Part 3 Courses
The Part 3 Courses are a one-day program designed to assist in preparing trainees to become consultant anaesthetists. Most applicable to fourth or fifth year trainees, the course helps transition from trainee to independent practitioner by covering topics such as:
- Setting up private practice and billing
- Welfare for consultant anaesthetists
- Medical indemnity and risk management
- Business management, financial planning and accounting
- The roles of ASA and ANZCA
For more information of upcoming events please contact email@example.com
or call 1800 806 654.