We offer a number of trainee related events throughout the year for our Group of ASA Clinical Trainee members (GASACT).
NSW, VIC & WA Part 3 Courses
The Part 3 Course is a one-day program designed to assist in preparing trainees to become consultant anaesthetists. Most applicable to fourth or fifth year trainees, the course helps you transition from trainee to independent practitioner by covering topics such as:
- Setting up private practice and billing
- Welfare for consultant anaesthetists
- Medical indemnity and risk management
- Business management, financial planning and accounting
- The roles of ASA and ANZCA
Courses in NSW, VIC and WA will be held in November 2015 - for more information contact the ASA events team at email@example.com
or call 1800 806 654.